Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Heart

The heart is an amazing thing, it's been on my mind a lot lately, not only because of heartburn.

A part of your body as normal as your elbow, yet it feels emotion. It breaks when you lose a loved one, it swells with happiness with good news & I can feel mine growing everyday with this baby. Sometimes if I think about it too much my heart feels like it will burst from my chest with the joy & love that it's trying to contain. And the thought that there are 2 hearts beating in my one body is sometimes just a little bit weird! Not to mention the extra head I'm growing.

(that's 2 heartbeats including my own - NOT twins!)

Yesterday we heard Sophie/Jacks heartbeat, & once again I was in tears. I just can't believe it.

3 comments:

Yan said...

awwwwwwww!!! love em! love em! Jack? ;)

im actually updating my blog now..hehehe

Janna said...

What a great post! What an amazing moment that must have been, hearing your baby's heartbeat for the first time. I am so happy for you!!!!

Janna said...

Make with another blog post, Miss Vicki! I'm feeling all neglected over here!