Friday, November 18, 2011

34

Ha ha I did not break my 80 day record.......

But I won't make any promises for the next few months - my calendar is filling up pretty quickly & my computer is dying at the same rate - time to get a new one. So getting motivated to even turn the thing on, is quite hard.

In the last month we - 

Went to the Grand Designs Australia Show - thanks Jess for the tickets.

Attended the Grand Opening of my cousin Kellie's beautiful new interiors store - Pad Interiors. (so proud of you girl!).

I hosted a jewelry party, a book party & a BBQ for 10.

I held a guess the smell quiz with products from Airwick - supplied from a great site called www.thesoup.com.au - check it out.

Jack learnt to climb on & off the lounge, to drag us to the fridge 28 times a day, to make us read the same truck book 57 times a day, to put things in the toilet, to place puzzle pieces in the right holes & to scare the heck out of us with a mystery rash, vomiting & 4 straight days of fever!

In other news..............
I want one of these...


We had some professional photos taken of the kid - lucky enough to get them for FREE!!! Thanks Cassie at Bedford Photography..





I grew these in my garden - OK fine - they grew themselves, cause God knows I'm no gardener!



Hmmmm the truck book - again!


So do I just let him have our bed & move us into the 3rd bedroom??


I got jack this book - it plays Xmas songs & has the words - he really likes it (and the truck book)


Best bargain ever.

RIP to my beautiful, inside & out, Great Aunt Aileen. Love you lots.

No comments: