Saturday, June 26, 2010

Shots

Photo's again! Will get time for a proper post sometime - maybe 2015!!

Love this picture - taken by Michael or Yan on day 1.



First time in the bassinet.

Windy smile.



Shower with Dad - Jack loves the shower but hates the naked time on the way to the shower & directly following the shower!



One of 3 shots in a frame - will post the whole thing next time.

Only the 2nd family photo in existence! This does not show how tired I am!!!


Tummy time with Dad.


The only bath Jack has not screamed through.

I have a brown doodie - because I got circumcised. It's all better now.

Jack loves to be wrapped tightly.


Monkey bum outfit from Auntie Janna - way too cute!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant stop looking at these pictures of my cool little nephew!!!

So cool :)

Uncle Mike

Janna said...

Love the family pic! It made me cry. It looks like he's pointing at his hand & saying, "this? it's my hand." LOVE LOVE LOVE the monkey outfit pics - I don't think I ever seen a picture of any baby in something I've bought them, except once. And I've bought my niece plenty of clothes. Grumble grumble grumble. You are looking great too! How much have you lost?

Anonymous said...

Hey its 2015 already, where's that proper post you promised?

Unkie Mike