Thursday, October 14, 2010

War

So I have a great baby who sleeps mostly really well - BUT last night I was awake from midnight to 4.30am because of a stupid little black mouse!

I was all prepared to let him live the first time I saw him, about a week ago. I was sitting in bed feeding Jack at 4.30am & I saw a tissue move across the floor - "how cute" I thought. And all would have been fine except that last night the rotten thing was doing laps of the bedroom with his size 10 boots on!

It was so loud that at first I thought someone was tapping on the window! So of course I freaked myself out & spent ages trying to get a look at him because with all the noise I started to think that maybe it wasn't the same mouse but maybe a rat!! And I could hear it near Jack's cot. I eventually got a look & it was the same little mouse. So panic subsided - but I can't afford to lose that much sleep again so tonight the little bugger better beware cause the traps are being set!!

Oh & Darren better be prepared for removal of carcass duty - cause you know I ain't doing that!

No comments: