Thursday, March 31, 2011

Complainers!

Well just one complainer actually - Uncle Muncle!
Don't worry - I'll be back at work in 4 weeks - sure I'll have plenty of time to update then!

In short....
Camping was great, of course it rained, but it wouldn't be right if it didn't!
Visit from M.A.Y. was lovely - so nice to see the cousins playing.
Jack still loves playgroup & rhymetime at the library (when we get there).
Went to the latest Chris Isaak concert - after showing up a week early! - it was great as always & we met some lovely people.

I go back to work on the 28th of April. So I'm trying to mentally prepare for that. Not going too well.

We are going to house-sit in Sylvania in May.

I'm hoping to do some cruise organising soon.

And I'll be planning Jack's 1st birthday party. Man that came around quick. I look at him & can't believe how much he has changed since birth. He's really, really clever, just like his mother - in fact I think he's a child prodigy!(haha)

He is still pulling up on everything & everyone, but now he wants you to hold his hands (both of them) & walk with him. We are all becoming hunchbacks - particularly Poppy! Jack just hunts Poppy down & screams at him until he gets up to walk with him - poor Poppy - it's funny though!
We don't think it will be long before he's walking on his own. I really think it will happen before his birthday.

So I have more photos - as usual - again they are in no particular order...
Enjoy!


Playing cubby houses with Abbey.



Stalking Poppy...


Ready for the beach.


At playgroup with Luis.


At Jolly Jumbucks - he was tired so didn't enjoy this much!


Look at that tickle tummy!


Love Jack's expression here! This is Ethan, Natalie & Jeremy's new bubba.


Helping Daddy & Poppy put up the gate.


First time at East's Beach.






What?

Stop taking photo's & bring my breakfast woman!


Cranky Chef!


Trying to get Jack to stop eating the bread & throw it to the ducks.




Playtime with Auntie Jess in my jail cell!


Put out the king Daddy..



There's got to be some way out of here!


And now for the first time ever - video!!!!!


7 comments:

Janna said...

He smiles!!! I don't know that I've ever seen a pic of Jack smiling! He is so precious. Heh - my verification word is Bookist - could it be more appropriate?

Jocelyn said...

Hi Vicki, it's been like forever since I last emailed you... you were still pregnant and now Jack is almost 1. He is such a cute boy, those mischevious eyes say he is just like you, isn't he? hehe... Hey going back to work ha? what to do...going back part time or full time? anyway, hope this won't be too hard for him. Well Vicki, take care and good luck with everything... hope some day we meet again :)

Jocelyn

Anonymous said...

Still complaining.


More.
More.
More.
More.
More.
More.
More.
More.
More.
More.
More.
More.
Please.
:)

UM

Vicki said...

Hi Jocelyn!
Great to hear from you. I'm going back part-time. Struggling with that though. I don't want to miss anything Jack does. Are you working? We should try to catch up.

Jocelyn said...

Hi Vicki, happy Easter (almost finished tho :P)...I am not working, since I went on mat leave from Sensis in 2008 I became stay at home mum haha...my youngest one is 14 months and still breastfeeding so is very attached to me, we think it might be too hard for her if I leave her in child care at this age... even my 3 yo started in child care for 2 days but was not settling down so we stopped her from going... not planning to get back to work at least for couple of yrs more I guess... I hope we can catch up, would be really nice to see you and meet Jack. Well, good luck at work and please give my regards to Igor and whoever is left from our Government team :)
Take care.

Vicki said...

Jocelyn email me at dvrobo@iinet.net.au - in May I will have a car to use & would love to meet up. Let's organize something.

Anonymous said...

Wel well well, you would think with all that free time you have while at the office you could post something, but nooooooooooo you just keep us hanging on, waiting and waiting.....