Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dear

Anonymous (you know who you are),
Please take this blog entry as a heart felt apology. My slackness knows no bounds. My promises are empty. I will endeavour to do better in the future. I will employ my idle hands in blog entry making.

MAYBE!

I did have good intentions for this month - but you know other things have gotten in my way.
Jack's first birthday planning is in full swing, still a few things to organise though. Not that he will remember any of it. I will though.

Also buying a house is very time consuming - all that fantasising about where to put the furniture & whether to paint or not & OH MY GOD are we making the right decision???
Too late now - signed papers this morning.......ARGHH!

I hope Darren & Jack like toast, because that's what we'll be living on now.

2 comments:

Janna said...

Am I Anonymous? Ain't nothing wrong with toast. Make sure you have some vegemite though, and some cheese. And maybe some fruit. And a glass of milk.....

Vicki said...

Not you Janna - little brother!