Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Home

I'm at home today - I'm very, very tired & just could not drag my butt out of bed this morning.

A very busy week of late nights out, baby shower prep, the actual baby shower, & attending the launch of Wicked has taken it out of me. I'm also very overdue in my cycle (not pregnant) & I have a vague recollection of always feeling very tired when my cycle was all over the place. I'm also extremely moody.

Darren & I are getting on again, after a bumpy few days. He just needs a perspective adjustment sometimes! I think we just need to work on the delivery of that information to him.

I haven't posted a weight loss this week - because I didn't have one. I knew I wouldn't, so this week I wasn't surprised. It means that I've lost 4.3 in 5 weeks, and now I'll just do some perspective adjusting on myself.

No comments: