Thursday, November 11, 2010

Again

Moving again - Jack will have had 4 changes of address in his first 6 months of life! Lucky he's so easy going.

He is almost sitting by himself - we just need a little more practice.

He loves being tickled & will laugh & chuckle & squeal very loudly.

He kicks like a maniac in the bath, & cries his head off when you want to dry & dress him.

He loves being pushed around in his walker by Miss Abbey - who comes to Grandma's - but walks in the front door & straight out the back door & through the gate to see "Baby Jack". She is so funny with him. She wants to carry him around, cuddle him & dress him & she gets quite upset when Jack has to go out while she is visiting.

We read the same books every morning & now if I say to him "Where is the Green Sheep?" he smiles in recognition.

Jack loves his play mat & I try to switch the toys around regularly so he has something new to look at.

He always has the biggest smile for anyone who talks to him - I think he makes people feel good by doing that.

He is excellent at pooping now & managed to cover himself a lot & Poppy a little with some poop earlier today. About time someone else copped it - although he did get Darren up his arm while he was doing a nappy change one day - shame I missed it.

We have enjoyed living at the Ellender's place (except for the mouse) & will miss the space (& Foxtel!) but I am looking forward to sleeping better back in my old room, & having some extra adults around so that I can shower or whatever without worrying about Jack.

I don't want to wish time away - but I can't wait till everyone is together for Xmas & love the idea of getting away together - someone better find those biscuits (mum).

3 comments:

Janna said...

Nice to see an update about Master Jack! I'm so glad everything's going well with him. Give him lots of hugs for me & Andrew! Also - biscuits? Huh?

Vicki said...

You had to be there! We had one of those laugh til you cry (even Tom) moments over some chocolate bear biscuits last time we stayed at that house.

UnKKie Mike said...

Long live the chocolate bear!!!

Only 4.5 weeks til we're all there sis!! I dont wanna wish time away either, but we cant wait to be home.