Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pumpkin!

Here's the moment you've all been waiting for!
Jack has "real" food.
This is just pumpkin & a little cereal.
Poor kid had to do it in front of an audience - I should have charged admission!

Well this would have a video of Jack eating - BUT I don't know how to make it shorter to fit the maximum size I'm allowed to put on Blogger - so if you want to see it - send me your email & I'll pass it on! Or I'm sure Uncle Muncle can learn me when he gets here.

Here's a still photo to whet your appetite!


I've also got a new bath seat!



And I also ate a rusk - well I made it a bit soggy.


3 comments:

Janna said...

He looks a little shocked by the rusk.

Vicki said...

I know! I love that shot. He makes the funniest faces.
Which is good. Because if he was a cranky, whingey thing, I'd have gone nuts by now.
I can handle the tiredness because he makes me smile everyday.

Anonymous said...

To Whom it may concern,

we, your fans, demand that you contribute more regularly to your blog.

Love,

Chocolate Bear