Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kid

Slackers post again - lots of photos.

All the Howes came to visit.

Facing forward!

Happy Bubba.


All the Mothers Group kids.


We went to visit my old boss Kath at Wentworthville.


And Uncle Jack at Mollymook.

And Aunty Hellen at Mollymook.


Morning story time with Dad - Jack loves this book - Where is the Green Sheep?


Proof!


With Godfather Adam.


Floor time with Poppy.


Best purchase yet - the walker that allows us to eat dinner with two hands!



Some of the Mothers Group kids.


First sleep in the portacot.


Love the hair.


With Nanna & Big Poppy.


Not a great shot!


Playing with Mikayla.


Helping with the washing.


Oh my God - a shot with Darren awake!


Chatting away to Kellie.


I love this jacket.


Fathers Day morning (can't remember if I already posted this one).

WTF Mum!!!!
Ok he doesn't like the bumbo!

2 comments:

Unko Mike said...

You suck.

Jack sucks.

Lanky sucks.

Poppy sucks.

You all suck.

Bali sucks.

Being sick sucks.

Being home sick sucks even more.

Great photos tho.

Janna said...

Oh! He's a little man now, not just a wee wee wee baby! I feel like I already know him, or that I have known him before. Weird, huh? Love the pics - how's Kath doing? Say hi to everyone for me.