Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Scan 2

All my blood work & the second scan we had came back fine. Actually my blood work showed that my sugar levels are the best they have ever been. My doctor thought that this baby would make things worse. Seems that it's making things better! At least for now. Let's just hope that the 20 week results come back just as good.

Otherwise things are mostly the same. I'm tired & a bit moody, I had my first meltdown - after a bad day at work, I got home to find Darren had made a bath for me & my favourite magazine had arrived, so I lay in that bath for a good hour just relaxing & it was great till I got out & spewed. Ruining the whole relaxed feeling! Then I had a cry. Darren just cuddled me & said "I think you should have an early night!". I know I've said it before, but he has just been great. I keep telling him that too.

I spent last weekend making cards for the nursing home with mum, & plan this weekend to make some more to sell at work. I hope I get around to it, I might be too busy laying on the lounge, ooh I might finally get around to watching season 3 of Dexter that I got for my birthday. Either way I won't be doing much.

3 comments:

Janna said...

Sounds like Darren's being awesome, that is just sooooo sweet! I can't believe you're 10 weeks along already! Soon you'll be in the second trimester! I miss you..... lots.

Vicki said...

I do believe that if this had happened even a few years ago, he may have been different. You've known him a long time, & you know how he can be!
But the last couple of years he's just matured, & he is just so excited. He's also a bit worried about money stuff, but he's not this crazy, non-listening annoying bastard anymore!

Janna said...

You know, maybe that's why it didn't happen until now. Maybe it was some cosmic way of making sure you were both in the right place in your lives. Who knows, I'm just so glad it's finally happening for you. I just wish I was able to be there for you.