Monday, May 4, 2009

1.7

That's what I dropped in weight last week. So that was 1 week of diet food & 2 thirty-five minute walks (would have been 3, but it rained). So I'm happy with that. I know it's only week 1 and that I probably won't continue with losses that big every week, but even at 1kg a week I'd be happy. So I celebrated with cake & alcohol!
Not enjoying the walking at all, I have to force myself off the train. The first walk I just stuck in my headphones & it went fairly quickly. The second walk, Darren joined me & talked AT me the whole way home - I think he helped me walk faster because I just wanted to get away from the "Blah, Blah work, Blah, blah" that was spewing from him. I love the man to death - but honestly I said nothing all the way home!

Spent the weekend with friends making cards out of the billions of dollars of supplies we have brought recently. Trying to get enough made to put some packs of 10 or 12 together to maybe sell them - will show them at work & see what happens. At the very least I will soon own a card for every occasion.

Busy weekend coming up.

2 comments:

Janna said...

You should totally do cards for bizarre occasions, like "Sorry to hear your car got stolen" & "Sorry to hear your car got stolen - Again!".

Anonymous said...

Well done with the 1.7 loss sis :)