Thursday, May 21, 2009

Quote

Our flooring quote came back at $3620 - so we signed on the dotted line. The installation will take place on the 6th of June. I can't wait to say good-bye to my disgusting cat vomit stained carpet. They are also offering a rug at cost price to everyone who orders hard flooring from them - so we will take up that offer later.

I can just imagine how nice it is going to look - hopefully it will also help to bring some light into a pretty dark apartment. We chose a golden honey shade called Beach something. We will now commence playing furniture Tetris until we can completely clear our living area floor. That will be fun!

I'm also relieved that the awful carpet will be gone before DOCS come anywhere near my place. We are still waiting to hear from them. It has been about a month since I sent our application. So I'm going to give them a call on Monday.

Next step is to replace or re-upholster the couch that my darling cats have absolutely ruined. But to do that we need some cat max mesh put up on the balcony so that the little buggers can spend their days outside. And their nights inside with us and a water bottle.

1 comment:

Janna said...

Wow! The floor - she is expensive!