Friday, May 8, 2009

Commute

I'm on public transport about 1 and 1/2 hours a day & have been doing this for about 12 years. I can't understand how people can be so damn ignorant of the fact that they are NOT in their own home - I have deemed it neccessary to lay down a few simple rules!

1. No toenail clipping on the train - in fact no nail clipping of any kind.
2. Turn the volume down on your Nintendo/PSP/mobile phone or put your headphones in when playing your stupid game.
3. Move over - it's not illegal to sit next to the window.
4. Move your feet - that way you don't have to give me a dirty look when I tread on them.
5. Don't sit in front of me & brush your hair.
6. Brush your teeth.
7. Wear deodorant.
8. Don't fart.
9. Girls keep you knees together.
10. Do not ever get on the train with any food item that smells remotely like hot chips!

Now if only we could get these to be a finable offence. Give the train police something to do instead of hassling people for tickets.

No comments: