Monday, May 18, 2009

One

This number is prominent this week.

I lost 1kg for a total of 3.8kg in 3 weeks - I'm very pleased with this. Particularly with the winterness that is happening in Sydney. I really would like some starchy comfort food. But I'm managing & I'm not starving - just really ready to eat!

I was also 1 number off in the lotto - one more number would have got us 1.5 million dollars! Instead we got $1380 - so even though this is great - 1.5 mill - would have been fantastic - Janna you would have been making up a bed.

Can't remember if I've mentioned it already, but at work I've signed on for the Global Corporate Challenge. This involves forming a group of 7 members & wearing a pedometer to keep track of your steps. Then you log your steps & the site tells you where in the world you have walked to. The start point is in India. And we start logging our steps on the 22nd for steps taken on the 21st. Here's the link if you want to see where I am - you can log on as a spectator.

http://www.gcc2009.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fDefault.aspx

The rest of my week consisted of work, our weekly trivia/raffle night, and a beautiful seafood dinner (off diet!) at SeaLevel in Cronulla with Mum & Dad, Michael & Yan. Each couple had a massive sea food platter. It was great but man did my body rebel when I got home.

On Sunday morning we went to Harvey Norman to get an idea of costs to get rid of our carpet & put down a floating wood laminate instead. They wanted about $6000!!! Way too high for us. So we went to Carpet Call - & they said around $3800 - much better. So the guy is coming tonight to measure up & give a final quote. We'll be happy if it doesn't go over $4000.


1 comment:

Janna said...

Good job on the weight loss & congrats on the lotto win!