Thursday, March 18, 2010

Requested

Here are some pic's just for Janna - so no one else look at them ok!

Pic 2 looks like I'm pushing my belly forward, cause my back looks bowed - I might have been - can't remember. I think it might be a balance thing, because I think I'm standing like this a lot. Either way I definitely can't pull my tummy in.
Pic 3 is my view looking down.

In other news & at the risk of this being Too Much Information for my millions of male readers - I've sprung a leak!! Well 2 leaks actually. Yep the colostrum is in full production & now I'm wearing those lovely round pads in my bra - the johnson & johnson ones are funny they even have a fake nipple shape on them! Also the cats know - I can't smell anything - but they obviously can - Pye bit my boob!! Not hard - but it was freaky.

2 comments:

Janna said...

THANK YOU!!! To me you look pregnant! It's really good to see pics of you, I feel like I haven't seen you in years! How weird about Pye biting you - that would creep me out! The leaking bodes well for you being able to breastfeed, though, doesn't it? Miss you!

Wa@Wawek@Siti ;) said...

I'm super excited for you!!!