Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pooh!

Soon it will look like the 100 Acre Woods has taken over my nursery!
Have a look at what Darren's mum got us!


It's not EVERYTHING in this picture - we got the washing hamper on the right, & everything on the cot (fitted sheet, top sheet, blanket, pillow case, quilt & padded bed head bit) except the valance along the bottom - after the baby shower I want to go & get the valance, the lamp & maybe the wall hangings, mat & mobile. You know me - I love a good matching set!

We also got another capsule for the car, initially we were just going to borrow Cindy's one - but after thinking about it for a while we realised that it would just be easier to have one for MIL's car & one for our car (mum already has one) - so we priced one online for our travel system & were going to pay $329 at Babies Galore - but when I got there on Sunday they had the exact same one for $230 - last one in the shop. So of course I got it. And a new mattress for the bassinet & an airwrap for the cot. We also got a mattress for the cot - but it's a little too wide - so this weekend we'll go & exchange that.

This weekend we'll also do the furniture re-arranging we didn't do last weekend - can't do anything if the V8's are racing!!

3 comments:

Janna said...

LOVE the nursery set - soooo cute! I can't find one I like, so I might cobble one together with Mom's help. I want lavender, purple & green, in some combination. What exactly is an airwrap? I've never heard of such a thing.

Vicki said...

An air-wrap replaces the cot bumper. it's basically a mesh that weaves in between the cot bars - forming a barrier that breathes. Apparently cot bumpers aren't safe.

Janna said...

Ah yes, Evie's got one of those in her cot. I'll send you some new pics of her later today - she is such a cutie!